Well, 2015 has come and gone. And yet, my pile of UFOs still sits, taunting me waiting to be finished.
This time around, I’ve decided to take a slightly different approach than in previous quarters. Instead of listing every project under the sun (and inevitably overwhelming and then disappointing myself), I decided to really think about what I have to finish, and choose the 5 projects that would make me happiest to work on right now.
So without further ado, here’s my list of proposed finishes for Q1 of 2016!
- 8-bit quilt- pieces cut, need to assemble and finish
- jelly roll wedding quilt – pieces cut, need to assemble and finish
- LAMQG solids challenge – have my fabric and idea
- high tea quilt – top finished, need to finish back etc.
- high tea pillows – fronts finished, need to assemble
I’ll be sharing my projects as I finish them. For now, the rest of my unfinished projects will go back on the shelf so I can focus on getting these done and put to good use!
This year, the FAL is being hosted by not one, but nine fantastic bloggers!
- Jennie of Clover & Violet (USA)
- Debbie of A Quilter’s Table (USA)
- Rhonda of Rhonda’s Ramblings (USA)
- Jess of Elven Garden Quilts (Australia)
- Helen of Archie the Wonder Dog (UK)
- Nicky of Mrs. Sew and Sow (UK)
- Leanne of She Can Quilt (Canada)
- Stacey of SLO Studio (Canada)
- Cindy of Fluffy Sheep Quilting (Ireland)
Be sure to check out everyone’s proposed finishes. You can also follow along and offer encouragement on Instagram by searching #2016FAL
have a fantastic weekend!