Well, Q3 just flew right by, didn’t it? I did manage to get one project done and crossed off my list (which is more than I can say for previous quarters). Anyway, here’s my list of proposed finishes for Q4!
- riley blake challenge quilt – need to add label and reattach binding.
- halloween quilt – top done, need to finish back, quilt/bind
- halloween mini – need to finish top/back, quilt and bind
- high tea quilt – top done, need to finish back, quilt/bind
- high tea pillows – tops done, need to make backs and assemble
- orange peel mini-mini quilt – top and back done, need to quilt/bind
- quilt for baby “Z” – have pattern and fabric, ready to sew
- jelly roll wedding quilt – pieces cut, need to assemble and finish
- still waters quilt – top done, need to finish back, quilt/bind
- harem pants for “M” – have pattern and fabric, ready to sew
- LAMQG comp book cover swap – have my fabric and a plan :)
Once again, my list is a bit long. But with the holidays coming up, I’m hoping I can get most of these done so they can finally be gifts. I’ll be sharing my projects as I finish them.
This year, the FAL is being hosted by nine fantastic bloggers!
- Jennie of Clover & Violet (USA)
- Debbie of A Quilter’s Table (USA)
- Rhonda of Rhonda’s Ramblings (USA)
- Jess of Elven Garden Quilts (Australia)
- Helen of Archie the Wonder Dog (UK)
- Nicky of Mrs. Sew and Sow (UK)
- Leanne of She Can Quilt (Canada)
- Stacey of SLO Studio (Canada)
- Cindy of Fluffy Sheep Quilting (Ireland)
Be sure to check out everyone’s proposed finishes. You can also follow along and offer encouragement on Instagram by searching #2016FAL
have a fantastic weekend!