Here we go again… I probably sound like a broken record, but I’m determined to get some of my WIPs done! And anyway, I like making lists. So… Here’s my proposed list of finishes for Q3!
- rainbow heart quilt for Pulse – need to finish top/back, quilt/bind
- halloween quilt – top done, need to finish back, quilt/bind
- orange peel mini-mini quilt – top done, need to finish back, quilt/bind
- riley blake fabric challenge quilt – this was technically finished by the deadline, but I quickly realized that I wanted way more quilting. Binding has been removed (!!!), now it’s time to add more quilting, then re-bind.
- quilt for baby “Z” – have pattern and fabric, time to make it!
- dress for baby “Z” – have pattern and fabric, ready to sew
- harem pants for miss “M” – have pattern and fabric, ready to sew
There are many more WIPs to tackle. But these will keep me plenty busy for now. I’ll be sharing my projects as I finish them.
This year, the FAL is being hosted by nine fantastic bloggers!
- Jennie of Clover & Violet (USA)
- Debbie of A Quilter’s Table (USA)
- Rhonda of Rhonda’s Ramblings (USA)
- Jess of Elven Garden Quilts (Australia)
- Helen of Archie the Wonder Dog (UK)
- Nicky of Mrs. Sew and Sow (UK)
- Leanne of She Can Quilt (Canada)
- Stacey of SLO Studio (Canada)
- Cindy of Fluffy Sheep Quilting (Ireland)
Be sure to check out everyone’s proposed finishes. You can also follow along and offer encouragement on Instagram by searching #2016FAL
have a great weekend!