Well… Q1 was a complete wash. I managed to get ZERO of my proposed finishes done. What can I say? Sometimes things just don’t go at all as planned. So I’m carrying many of my proposed finishes over to Q2, and adding a few new ones.
Most of these are gifts, so pardon the lack of pictures. I’m trying my best to keep them a secret from my clever friends ;)
I made myself a little cheat sheet to keep me on track. (And to remind me I have plenty to do without starting more new projects!).
Once again, this list is long and I don’t expect to finish all of them. But hey, one can dream! Here are the details:
- high tea quilt – top finished, need to finish back, quilt and bind
- orange peel quilt – peels done, need to assemble top and finish
- baby “L” quilt – have fabric and pattern
- jelly roll wedding quilt – pieces cut, need to assemble and finish
- charity quilt –top finished, need to finish back, quilt and bind
- 8-bit blanket – pieces cut, need to assemble and finish
- washi bag – panels done, need to assemble
- improv quilt – top almost done, need to make back, quilt and bind
- baby “M” quilt – pieces cut, need to assemble and finish
- birthday beauty set – have fabric and patterns
- pantone quilt – pieces cut, need to assemble and finish (and soon!)
Fingers crossed, I’ll do better than I did in Q1… Then again, I really can’t do any worse!
I’ll be sharing my projects as I finish them. And in the meantime, hop on over to On the Windy Side to check out everyone’s proposed finishes. You can also follow along on Instagram by searching #fal2015.
have a great week!
lovely drawing :)
Hope you have a lot of success in this quarter
I love the note drawings!! That’s some list, I had palpitations and a strong yearning for ice cream, just reading it. But you’ll have a blast, and they’ll all be beautiful! XX!